Transform Your Managers into Leaders
TSI is the premier source for experiential training. We provide onsite learning events and ongoing training education, tailored to the unique training needs of your organization in order to transform your company’s people from managers into leaders.
Don’t just change your workforce…transform it!
What you’ll learn in this eBook.
- What are the FOUR most common communication failures between Millennials and Gen-Xers?Find out on page 6
- What is FOUR GENERATIONAL MANAGEMENT ENVIRONMENT? Page 7 uncovers the answer you’ve been looking for.
- Page 9 defines what a generation really entails?
- What is the ‘hidden’ purpose of Generational Information? Page 14 unravels the answer.
- What is the ONLY time that being ‘punitive’ is acceptable? The answer can only be found on page 24
- The issues and misconceptions of the ‘Boomer’ generation. Page 28 clarifies it for you.
- Page 31 shows you how do you deal with ‘Push back’ from a Gen-Xers?
TSI Experience doesn't just throw out the manual while helping you build an experiential training program. We do with a smile. Do you have a class for managers? This is one of the most frequent questions I receive about building an experiential training program. As...read more
The goal an experiential training method or activity is to have the participants talk and interact about their own knowledge, skills, and experiences in order to have a more personal, measurable tie to the new knowledge, skills, information, that will be measured after the learning event.read more
Experiential Training is a form of training that encourages the student, participant or learner to grow through his or her own experiences. By combining theory, practice, and directed experimentation to produce practical, accountability-driven engagement. The best aspect of experiential learning is that the training changes constantly to give the learners an active role of accountability for their own results.read more